Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy birthday to an awesome sister in law!


I am so blessed to have an awesome sister in law who I get along with and who shares my love for scrapbooking, cardmaking and all things crafty! Recently she celebrated a birthday and I was called upon to make some birthday cards. 
The first one is from her husband and their daughter. I made a purse card to celebrate her love of purses, drawing complements of my niece :) 
The second card is from me and my fiancĂ©. I realized after the fact I spelled bonne wrong...I am learning French slowly hence the typo :/ I used a fun digi from the stampin chef. 
As if her birthday wasn't excitement enough, her and her husband celebrated their 3 year marriage anniversary the very next day! So I of course made a card for her husband to give to her on this special occasion. I got the digi from an awesome company called all dressed up :) I also participated in two design teams, which will have their own posts.
So my crafty friends how much do you have to craft before considering it a crafty whirlwind?

No comments:

Post a Comment