Monday, July 27, 2015

happy birthday to me...you...

Do you ever have that time in the year where all the birthdays seem to be lumped together? For me thats right now! My brother's birthday was yesterday, today is my 30th birthday, my grandma's is on the 29th of July and two of my friends have birthdays on August 1st! You know what that means? lots of crafting birthday cards!
Birthday cards have got to be my most popular type of card to make, but i dont mind because they are so versatile. For this weeks card and my whimsical little world design team challenge i used Pheobe from the mwlw store. Click her name to go to the store to get your own!

So crafters, i want to know...do you make a bunch of cards at once so you have some handy when it comes to mass birthday season? or do you like to make them as they are needed customizing them to who is receiving them?
Let me know,
Faithe


No comments:

Post a Comment