Monday, August 24, 2015

But first, a Selfie

Summer is coming to a close, and soon comes back to school. It is a time of year for lots of picture taking I find. One of this weeks new releases over at My Whimisical Little World, is all about the Selfie and photo taking. What are your thoughts on the selphie stick? that stick that is supposed to help you take a better selfie. Do you love it? Hate it? Personally i don't mind them, but I don't own one myself. I prefer the good old selfie method, much like the one is the MWLW Digi shown below.

Do you know anyone that is selfie obsessed? Or are you yourself a fan of the selfies? then rush over to mwlw etsy store and pick up your selfie Digi today!

Speaking of obessions are you coffee obsessed too? or know someone who is? then hurry over to the My Whimiscal Little World facebook page to get your free coffee and croissant digi today!

No comments:

Post a Comment