Friday, January 3, 2014

Secret Santa

Our smiley team did a secret santa this year. I love the chance to give someone a surprise present that you just know they will love. I think in order to do that you have to creep or investigate. Thankfully the person I got is very active on social media so I didn't have to search very far. I did some digging and found out that they love mickey mouse. So I was thrilled when I was running errands and happened to come across mickey mouse washi tape. Then at the craft show I attended, there just happened to be a booth in my line of vision that specialized in Mickey mouse ornaments.  I am a big fan of helping out my fellow crafter so I scooped up an ornament as well. I also added little crafty tidbits I thought she could use throughout the next crafty year :) and that's how I put together this years smiley team secret santa gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment