Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pinterest design team #106

Ive joined another design team. This ones called Pinterest dt and it takes random inspiration pictures from Pinterest gives you a selection of digital stamps and away you create. This first pic is the inspiration pic. The words are part of my favorite children's book, I love you forever. 
I pulled the colors from this pic and the fact that it's mother and her child and so I made a Mother's Day card.
The digi I used is from stamping chef but they had sponsored the Pinterest dt challenge. Love when two design teams combine. I found this challenge a bit challenging as I don't tend to use soft colors often, but it's often fun to push your crafty creativity. What would you create with the inspiration pic? Feel free to show me below

No comments:

Post a Comment